dinsdag 7 augustus 2012

Outfit: Classic Navajo


This weekend I wore my Isabel Marant Navajo pants in a classic combination: a black blouse I got from Sheinside and my Louboutin Pigalle pumps. I was a little bit in doubt about rib cord fabric, but I am totally convinced by these pants. It is just so comfortable! The great thing about this look is that I can repeat it with my other printed pants for a whole different look. When I have no inspiration what to wear I often look at old outfit pics and partially repeat looks.







Blouse: Sheinside
Pants: Isabel Marant
Purse: Balenciaga
Shoes: Louboutin Pigalle 100
Sunglasses: Orginal wayfarer

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Mooie combi. Die broek blijft echt geweldig. X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Loveee the isabel marant pants!!

    Xo i d m
    Www.Ilsedaniellemartina.Blogspot.Com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I have always love your IM collection!
    And your hair is getting so long :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. mooi babe
    vind je haar ook echt heel mooi!

    New outfit post ; color meets color
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Super meid. Staat je super leuk. :) xoxo

    www.lounabeauty.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I have some pretty fail safe combos that I use too - always helps for those days when you don't know what to wear!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Guauu your blog is amazing!! Kisses from Madrid!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...